Thank you to our 2016 sponsors
$5 Per person
$20 Family (max 6)
Offers fall- themed family photos all day, $5 each.
Saturday September 23rd, 2017
Indeed, Pumpkinfest is about more than pumpkins! Has your vegetable harvest ever struck you as somewhat mammal-like? Do you fancy yourself a master canner? Think your baking skills would put the Cake Boss to shame? Does something stir inside you when you stand before a flower garden holding a pair of pruning sheers?
Show us what you've got!
1. All photos must be 5x7. Other sizes will not be accepted.
2. All photographs must be submitted on photographic paper.
3. All photographs must be unframed. Framed photos will not be accepted.
4. Photos entered must be from 2016/2017.
5. Open to anyone except individuals who derive more than 50% of their income
from photography - we encourage all hobby photographers.
6. Photo(s) submitted are taken by the exhibitor only.
7. Same photo can not be entered in two categories.
8. Maximum 2 photos per, per person per category.
9. All categories in this contest not specifically marked "digitally enhanced" must be
un-touched from the original shot taken. Digitally enhanced means anything done
to the original image shot the regular way through a regular camera (film or
digital) (eg. cropping colour changes, red eye removal, lightening or darkening,
contrast changing, etc.) Yes the judge can tell if you played with it, really!
10. Look for texture, composition and uniqueness.
11. Use wide-angle / fish eye lens to experiment.
12. Work with depth of field; work with shutter speed; try "action" shots.
13. Lighting is important: light is to photography as paint is to canvas.